Click on a topic to read the article:
- Buying or Selling a House — Our Recommendations
- Buying at Auction
- Defective Chattels in Your New House
- Should I Act As Guarantor?
- Bankruptcy — The End or The Beginning?
- Credit Contracts and Consumer Finance Act 2003
- Consumer Guarantees — What Are Your Rights?
- Company Governance
- Due Diligence When Buying a Business
- Terms Of Trade — Are Yours Up To Scratch?
- Protecting Your Intellectual Property
- Retirement Villages
- Knowing Trust “Jargon”
- What is a Trust and Why Have One?
- I Am My Trust — Or Am I?
- Homemade Wills
- Life Interest Wills — Protecting Your Assets
- Who Pays the Funeral Costs?
- When Trustees Can’t Agree
- Enduring Powers of Attorney
For more information on a wider range of topics feel free to visit howtolaw.co.
HowToLaw is New Zealand's leading self-help legal web site.
The site provides general legal information for New Zealanders, presented in a "HowTo..." format.