Baker MacCallum specialise in Property and Business Law, covering the following areas:
- Property sales and purchases
- Property financing and re-financing
- Property subdivision
- Commercial leasing
- Business sales and purchases
- Business finance
- Rural sale, purchases, subdivision and re-financing
- Asset Protection through Trusts and Wills
- Matrimonial property
- Business or company structuring/re-structuring
- Wills and Enduring Powers of Attorney
- Administration of deceased estates.
Where clients need help in areas of expertise outside our sphere of practise we will refer them to specialists with appropriate experience and qualifications. The same thing applies when Court action is the only effective remedy. This firm does not run a litigation practise because it is felt it is better for our clients to be able engage a Barrister with appropriate experience or expertise rather than providing an in-house one who will inevitably be a ‘jack of all trades but master of none’.
Baker MacCallum strives to deliver remedies to clients’ problems on time and at a cost commensurate with the value of the work carried out. In aiming to achieve those objectives the firm insists on employing only well qualified personnel, continuing their education, maintaining and utilising technology to a high standard and operating generally as a one team unit. We hope we can achieve that for you.